Dcon prestressed planks have the section of 35 centimeters and thickness of 5 centimeters. For the usage, planks are placed together then are applied a Topcoat concrete. They are not only used for a formwork but also a part of structure that helps to support the total weight.
Dcon prestressed planks are suitable for construction buildings such as school buildings, condominiums, offices, townhomes and residences as the planks could accelerate construction and save cost. Moreover, they are strong and beautiful. They are designed to apply for the maximum span length up to 5 meters. For the measurement of the floor length, the margin in the beam to the edge of the beam plus the distance placed on the other side of approximately 7.5 cm. or the distance from the center of the beam to the center of the beam subtract 3 cm is used.
Advantages of prestressed planks
Prestressed planks are alined together without other parts (Single element)
- Save plastering work on smooth side
The work done with Dcon prestressed planks are neat and beautiful without plastering mortar. Only, customers apply the cement mortar at the joint then draw the groove.
วรพงษ์ วรกุลเสถียร ( Managing Director)
“Standard products with fast transport and reasonable price”
T. K Project , Na Yao , Phra Phutthabat District, Saraburi
Thanapon Jitsamran ( Engineer)
“Standard, strong and cheap products with on time delivery”
Factory klong săam waa
นง. บริษัท แอคมิค คอร์ปอเรชั่น
คุณสำเริง แก้วเขียว ( Project Engineer)
“Good quality and transport”
Patreeda Avenue Rangsit-Klong 2 Patreeda Property Company Limited
คุณยืนยง นิ่มอุดมสุข (Managing Director)
“Standard, neat and beautiful products with fast delivery”
Assakan Company Limited
คุณยืนยง นิ่มอุดมสุข ( Managing Director )
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Dcon prestressed planks have 2 types of TIS
TIS 576 – 2546
TIS 828 – 2546
1.TIS. 576 – 2546: No topping is required to support test load when customers lay prestressed planks.
2. TIS. 828 – 2546: When customers lay prestressed planks, Topping is required to be able to support the test load according to the calculation by the manufacturer.
Shear key is used to join prestressed planks together during the installation in order to make them even and become more beautiful.
It is not required because Shear key only helps customers in adjusting the level of prestressed planks. However, floor load is not involved.
Two people are required by following this working methods.
1. One person who is on the top pries and evens prestressed planks then joins the planks by the electric welding machine. Also, the person is assigned to do bracing before pushing the level of prestressed planks.
2. Another person who is on the bottom checks the level of prestressed planks to be even before giving signal to the first person to weld Shear key. ( Doing brace is required before adjusting the level)
Clear span is the distance from the edge of the beam to the edge of the beam. It is calculated by using the distance between the center of beam and the center of beam subtract the beam width.
It is recommended to place on beam by spacing each side of the beam 7.5 centimeters and the space must not be less than 5 centimeters.
The beam surface must be even so the planks will not move which may cause the planks to crack. This is because the weight acts as a point (point load) if the beam is rough and uneven.
It is suggested to use a stick to cover the gaps by elevating the wood to be at least 1 cm higher than the floor for the beauty in grooving after pouring Topcoat concrete.
Customers are recommended to use water to spray the planks to find cracks, view deflections, and clean the slabs.
During the construction before pouring concrete on top, the floor still does not support much weight. Temporary bracing is responsible for supporting planks to the appropriate level in order to help prevent planks cracks. After pouring Topcoat concrete, the temporary bracing can be removed.
Customers must hit the third page stick (3-inch) or use the steel bracing at the center of the planks aiming to push the bottom surface of the planks 3-5 mm higher than the beam level in order to prevent falling.
The temporary bracing will be removed when the concrete has a strength at least 85% of 210 ksc, usually approximately 7 days.
In the case of a tall building, what are the precautions of pouring Topcoat concrete by firing the pump upwards?
Customers must shoot the mortar pump to the point closest to the beam as possible. Then customers quickly spread the mortar to spread out all over the area aiming to prevent the occurrence of point load that will cause the planks cracking.
Dcon prestressed planks should be cut at a length of 1 in 3 of the width of prestressed planks ( the planks should not exceed more than half)
Fiber is used to cut steel; however, a hammer should not be used as it can cause planks to crack.
Before starting to paint the ceiling (floor), what should customers do to help ceiling look more beautiful?
Mortar should be applied at the joint line and groove should be drawn using the fine sand.
Two people are required to carry the head of the planks and other two people are essential to carry the back of the planks by using a hook around the ears and tying the rope.
The more length the planks, the less load support the planks.
The thicker the planks, the more the load support of the planks. However, the Topcoat concrete must be thick enough to support the weight.
1. More wire insertion causes the stress-deflection.
2. Stressed or compressive strength reduces the wire tensile.
3. In case of too much wires, there will be no alarm because of the high tensile strength. Hence, this will cause an explosion and immediate collapse from the force of cement and steel.
4.In case of too little wires, the wire will stretch and crack at concrete for the warning sign.
Yes, it is possible. Customers can use light materials, woods or gypsum boards building on the beam or closest to the beam and forming across the planks.
Dcon prestressed planks can be used for the rooftop with the following recommendations
1. The front of the beam must be slightly tilted.
2. Pouring Topcoat concrete must be sloped (slope to prevent water logging)
3. In order to prevent planks cracking, customers tie reinforcing iron (temperature steel) 6 mm. and Grating 25 cm.
4. Customers tie the reinforcing steel depending on the length of the Planks aiming to prevent a negative moment and a rebound force.
5. Apply waterproofing liquid