The properties of Dcon corrugated planks resemble prestressed planks but the corrugated planks have the thickness of 7 cm. and the floor of corrugated planks are 3 legs. Thus, comparing to Prestressed Planks, the weight of corrugated planks plates which are thicker is the same with the Prestressed Planks. Due to the angular concave nature of the bottom, it helps the corrugated planks reduce the weight of unnecessary concrete with a greater thickness, and increase the length of the corrugated planks to be placed on the beam without using crutches. The corrugated planks can save cost and increase the convenience of the installation as well as reduce termite problems caused by the use of crutches.
Utilization of corrugated planks
Corrugated planks can be worked exactly the same as the prestressed planks. They are the most suitable for the ground floor installation work because no bracing is left in the long run which will cause problems with termites.
Advantages of corrugated planks
1. There is no need to leave the bracing after laying corrugated planks in the ground floor which will cause problems with termites.
2. Corrugated planks can reduce the problem of the floor sagging in the long span.
3. Corrugated planks can bear more weight than prestressed planks
4. Corrugated planks can save cost of concrete top coat because they are poured at least 4 cm but prestressed planks must be poured a concrete topping at least 5 cm.
วรพงษ์ วรกุลเสถียร ( กรรมการผู้จัดการ )
“ขนส่งรวดเร็ว มีความมาตรฐาน สมกับราคา”
โครงการ T. K นายาว อ. พระพุทธบาท จ. สระบุรี
บริษัท จรรยาดี ก่อสร้าง จำกัด
คุณธนพล จิตสำราญ ( วิศวกร )
“สินค้ามีมาตรฐาน แข็งแรง ราคาถูก จัดส่งตรงเวลา”
โครงการ โรงงาน คลองสามวา
นง. บริษัท แอคมิค คอร์ปอเรชั่น
คุณสำเริง แก้วเขียว ( วิศวกร โครงการ )
โครงการ ภัทรีดา อเวนิว รังสิตคลอง 2
บริษัท ภัทรีดา พร็อพเพอร์ตี้ จำกัด
คุณยืนยง นิ่มอุดมสุข ( กรรมการผู้จัดการ )
“ได้มาตรฐาน เอาไปประกอบมีความเรียบร้อย สวยงาม ขนส่งรวดเร็ว”
บริษัท อัสสกัน จำกัด
คุณยืนยง นิ่มอุดมสุข ( กรรมการผู้จัดการ )
Frequently Asked Questions
Shear key is used to join prestressed planks together during the installation in order to make them even and become more beautiful.
It is not required because Shear key only helps customers in adjusting the level of prestressed planks. However, the floor load is not involved.
Two people are required by following this working methods
1. One person who is on the top pries and evens prestressed planks then joins them by electric welding machine. Also, the person is assigned to do bracing before to push level of prestressed planks.
2. Another person who is on the bottom checks the level of prestressed planks to be even before giving signal to the first person to weld shear key. ( Doing brace is required before adjusting the level)
Clear Span is the distance from the edge of the beam to the edge of the beam. It is calculated by using the distance between the center of beam and the center of beam Subtract the beam width.
It is recommended to place on beam by spacing each side of the beam 7.5 Centimeters and the space must not be less than 5 Centimeters.
The beam surface must be even so the planks will not shift which may lead the planks to be cracked. This is because the weight acts as a point (point load) if the beam is rough and uneven.
It is suggested to use a stick to close the gap by raising the wood to be at least 1 cm higher than the floor for beauty in grooving after pouring Topcoat concrete.
Customers are suggested to use water to spray the planks to detect cracks, view deflections, and clean the planks.
The floor still does not support much weight during the construction before pouring concrete on top.Temporary bracing is responsible for supporting planks to the suitable level so as to help prevent planks cracks. After pouring Topcoat concrete, the temporary bracing can be eliminated.
Customers need to hit the third page stick (3-inch) or use the steel bracing at the center of the planks in order to push the bottom surface of the planks 3-5 mm higher than the beam level so as to prevent falling.
The temporary bracing will be eliminated when the concrete has a strength at least 85% of 210 ksc, normally approximately 7 days.
In the case of a high building, What are the precautions of pouring Topcoat concrete by firing the pump upwards?
Customers need to shoot the mortar pump to the point closest to the beam as possible. Then customers rapidly spread the mortar to spread out all the area in order to prevent the occurrence of point load that will cause breaking of the planks.
Dcon planks are recommended to be cut at a length of 1 in 3 of the width of prestressed planks (Should not be over half of the plank)
Fiber is used to cut steel; nonetheless, a hammer should not be used as this can cause planks to crack.
Before beginning to paint the ceiling (floor), what should customers do to help ceiling look more beautiful?
Mortar should be applied at the joint line and groove should be drawn using the fine sand.
Two people are required to carry the head and other two people are necessary to carry the back of the planks by using a hook around the ears and tying the rope.
The more the planks, the less load the planks.
The thicker the planks, the more the loads of the planks. Nevertheless, the Topcoat concrete needs to be thick enough to support the weight.
1. More wire insertion leads stress-deflection.
2. Stress or compressive strength lessens wire tensile.
3. In case of too much wires, there will be no alarm because of the high tensile strength. Thus this will cause an explosion and immediate collapse from the force of cement and steel.
4.In case of too little wires, the wire will stretch and break at concrete for the warning sign.
Yes, it is possible. Customers are able to use light materials, woods or gypsum boards building on the beam or closest to the beam and forming across the planks.
It is possible by this following suggestions
1. The front of the beam must be slightly tilted.
2. Pouring concrete on the surface must be sloped (slope to prevent water logging)
3. Customers tie reinforcing iron (temperature steel) 6 mm. and Grating 25 cm in order to prevent planks cracking.
4. Customers tie the reinforcing steel depending on the length of the Planks in order to prevent a negative moment and a rebound force.
3. Ties a reinforcing iron (temperature steel) 6 mm., Grate 25 cm. To prevent cracking
4. Tying the reinforcement to prevent a negative moment and rebound force, reinforcing steel along the length of the floor plate.
5. Apply Waterproofing liquid